Friday, October 8, 2010

POEM: I DREAMT ABOUT YOU AGAIN LAST NIGHT

I DREAMT ABOUT YOU AGAIN LAST NIGHT

These pictures running like film
 

Within my mind’s eye.

You are there.

My love, looking the way you do
For me to love.
Showing me all that you want to receive.

My erotic angel, my dream come true.

Walking up to me in the cool of the night.

You close your eyes,
And I am here to hold you.

A gentle sigh from you,
And I can feel your heartbeat.

It’s the rhythm of love.

This is all I want
To feel you so near.

That’s why I hold you.
That’s why I hold you dear.

Move with me,
Let us flow together.

All this world and its chaos
Melt when I look into your beautiful eyes.

How much more do you want?

Whatever your desire,
It will be my pleasure.

You are my love, my baby,
I live to discover your treasures.

Find me,
Find you.

In this maze,
Lost in time.

Hide and seek,
In the midst of this dream.

You’re everything I need here,
And more than I can comprehend.

I wake up. Wake up to the absence of your arms
Holding me. A realm of possibility
Within reach of my reality.

My baby,
My mind again longs to feel you here.

All my hopes and fears
Combined into one.

Now, I drift into silence.

Wondering, where you are.

So close,
And yet so far.

Closing down.
Eyes wide shut.

May this dream never end…




__________________________________________________
©2010 Torrence King. All rights reserved. From the poetry-art collection "Night. Love. Magic."




No comments:

Post a Comment