Saturday, January 21, 2012

Playlist 012112: Be The One

It's you, it's you, it's all for you / Everything I do / Tell you all the time / Heaven is a place on earth with you / Tell me all the things you wanna do / I heard that you like the bad girls / Honey, is that true? / It's better than I ever even knew / They say that the world was built for two / Only worth living / If somebody is loving you / Baby now you do - "Video Games", Lana Del Rey
=========================

You give me the sweetest taboo /  That's why I'm in love with you /  You give me, you're giving me the sweetest taboo /  Too good for me /  You've got the biggest heart / Sometimes I think you're just too good for me /  Every day is Christmas, and every night is New Year's Eve /  Will you keep on loving me /  Will you keep on, will you keep on /  Bringing out the best in me - "The Sweetest Taboo", Sade

=============================

Lana Del Rey – Video Games


===============================

Sade - The Sweetest Taboo


===============================

Aaliyah - At Your Best (You Are Love)


===============================

Etta James – At Last


===============================

Moby - Be The One



=======================================

No comments:

Post a Comment