Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Poem: Catch Me If I Can't Catch You

Catch Me If I Can't Catch You

Catch me,
If I can’t
Catch you.

If by some reason
I am a part of your world.

Parts and pieces.
Its and bits.
Bit by bit.

I can lose it all.

Images, displays
And optional photographs.

Bit by bit,
Stick and hit.

You bring discussions
And details
To expand holy lands.

Bitten.
Written.
Hidden.

Enlightened verses
Saver light.

Custom printed passages
Show links and lies.

Bit by bit
You find a dream.

Me,
I will find insight.

================================

©2009 Torrence King. All rights reserved. From the poetry-art collection “The Kiss of Life”
 

==============================


To view and order The Kiss of Life – Go to:
http://torrenceking.blogspot.com/2011/08/kiss-of-life-poetry-art-collection.html


No comments:

Post a Comment