Saturday, January 16, 2010

Poem: DESIRE ( I WANT TO MAKE LOVE TO YOU )

DESIRE ( I WANT TO MAKE LOVE TO YOU )
________________________________

I would be your everything,
My baby.

I would give you the kisses
You want
In the secret places.

I would take it slow.
Take my time.
Make it right.
All the time.

You are my desire.
My soul’s on fire
For you.

You don’t have to make a move
Just stay there
And look beautiful.

You don’t have to say a word.
Let me talk dirty
To make you my girl.

You just moan
And rule my world,
Baby.
That’s all I need to hear.

You are my desire,
My soul’s on fire
For you.

I want to make love to you
And tell you all the things
I would do for you.

I want to give you it all
And make your bad days better.
If you would let me.

I want to be lost inside of you
And have your passion find me.
Find me,
My baby, my love.


You are my desire
My soul’s on fire
For you.
_____________________________________________

©2010 Torrence King. All rights reserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment