Thursday, January 7, 2010

Poem: MY BABY, MY LOVE

MY BABY, MY LOVE

Years in the dark,
Something more to say.

Your body is calling
For me to be
Your one and all.

Use your imagination, baby,
You know I’m there.

You’re my baby,
My love.

Fall into my arms
And I will hold you tight.

Your body wants my touch.

My fingers,
Walking up and down,
Getting close to your hidden treasure.

Move and make tonight yours, baby.

Are you my girl?
Taking my love for all its worth?

My baby,
My love.

Don’t it just drive you crazy?
The closer we get?
The heat between our bodies?

Feel it.
Take it.

Make love to my every move.

My baby,
My love.

Don’t ever be shy.
Don’t ever let it pass you by.

Its yours
For the taking
This love I got to give.

Its my gift to you.
Forever yours.

My baby,
My love.

Forget the rest
And make the best
Of this night
We share together.


________________________________________________________________

©2010 Torrence King. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment