Sunday, May 22, 2011

Profile Playlist: Morrissey and The Smiths

Featured Video Playlist: Morrissey and The Smiths

I’ve been a fan of Morrissey and The Smiths since the early 90’s after the explosion of alternative music swept the Chicago area with the format of music change on the radio station Q101 FM to alternative and underground rock , the creative and visual artistry of videos by alternative music artists being played on MTV and after the death of Kurt Cobain…all of which were a storm of change that influenced my musical collective and, eventually, my poetry and writing in 1994.

Here’s some of my favorite Morrissey, solo work and songs he performed with The Smiths.

- Torrence King


The Smiths:

There is A Light That Never Goes out – The Smiths



Rubber Ring - The Smiths



This Charming Man - The Smiths



Half A Person – The Smiths


How Soon Is Now? – The Smiths


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 













Morrissey:

Spring-heeled Jim – Morrissey


Sing your life – Morrissey



Jack the ripper (Live) – Morrissey



The more you ignore me the closer I get – Morrissey



We'll let you know – Morrissey

No comments:

Post a Comment